We’re starting September off with some updates! Here is what’s new in FG Funnels from the week of September 1st through September 7th, 2022.
If you’re reading this post and it inspires any questions or you just already have a question about FG Funnels, reach out to our team at email@example.com and they’ll be happy to help. Another option, if you’re already signed up for FG Funnels is to start a chat with our live chat support team right within the app.
Audit Log Updates
Restore Deleted Tag
- If a tag is deleted, the same tag can be restored using the audit log module.
- Using the restore option will also check for duplicates and if duplicates exist, the tag will not get restored.
- A tag that has been restored will not automatically get re-assigned with previously mapped components such as contacts, campaigns, bulk-request or triggers etc.
Restore Deleted Custom Value
- If a Custom Value is deleted, the same can be restored using the audit log module.
- Using the restore option will also check for duplicates and if duplicates exist, the Custom Value will not get restored.
Calendar and Text2Pay in Transactions
- Transactions done through calendars and Text2Pay invoicing links are now available on the Transactions page under Payments -> Transactions
- This will help to keep a track of successful payments made through both of these features from September 1, 2022 and is only available for accounts on Stripe Connect
Now Live: Blogging!
- Now available across all accounts.
- Available under Sites (left menu) > Blogs
- Can set up categories, authors, and tags
- Add to page by adding Blog Post List element in page builder
- Lesson coming soon to FGFU
New Blogging Feature:
- New Text editor is Live
- FAQ Element is Live
- Numbered list for Bullet List Element is live
- Can now use Custom Values for color values in page builder
Custom Values For Colors:
- Now users will be able to restrict access to their workflow folders
- Set permissions for allowing access to all users or restricting to Account Admins, as well as Agency Admins and Agency Users
- Note: Agency Admins and Agency Users are the profile types our support team utilizes to access your account when you submit a support request
- Workflows under those folders will also be restricted.
Tasks – New Tasks Module
- A consolidated view to see all tasks in one place.
- Ability to perform search function by task & contact details
- Ability to filter based on the assignee, contacts, the status of the task, etc
- Ability to sort tasks based on the due date
- Ability to perform bulk actions such as mark tasks as pending or completed, delete multiple tasks
- Ability to add a new task quickly
- User flow:
- Go to Contacts > Go to Tasks (header menu)
New Tasks Module: