We’re wrapping up November with some fresh updates. Here is what’s new in FG Funnels from the week of November 24th – November 30th, 2022.
Want to know more about FG Funnels? Or have questions about updates mentioned in the post? Reach out to us at email@example.com and we’re happy to help.
Task Reminder Notification Feature
- Now, users can set a reminder notification for their tasks. Users can choose from 15, 30, 45, & 60 minutes, and set their preference to get a notification before an upcoming task.
- 15 minutes is the default setting for all users.
- Added option to “Add ‘nofollow’ to link”
- In blog posts, sometimes writers want to add a reference to another material/website, but they would not like to get their domain positions/ranking when the URL is used for backlinking. At that time, the nofollow link should be turned on to prevent such things so that search engines don’t rank your content lower.
- Added Image URL option in Image picker
- Added ability for users to edit blog URL slug after publishing the blog post.
- The URL slug, also known as a path, is the part of the blog URL after the last backslash (ex. fgfunnels.com/blog/slug)
Company Object Updates
- Task view at the company level: View all tasks of contacts associated with a company under the company details page.
- The task page at the company level comes with the below actions;
- Ability to sort tasks at column level for due date & status.
- Ability to change the status of a task seamlessly.
- Edit & delete tasks.
- This is the very first step in helping users track activities at a company level, starting with tasks. In future versions, more objects such as notes, appointments, conversations, etc will follow.
- Ability to map/associate multiple contacts with a company in one go from the company details page.
- Users can visit the company details page, go to the contacts tab & select add contacts option. Users can select multiple contacts from the dropdown & map them with the company. On applying all the contacts will get mapped with the company.
- Note: On adding multiple contacts to a company wait for some time to load all the tasks or refresh the page to view all tasks
Schedule Message (Email & SMS) – Coming Soon
- Schedule Email or SMS messages from the conversation page.
- Ability to select the date, time & timezone based on preference and schedule messages.
- View all scheduled messages on the conversation thread.
- Ability to cancel scheduled messages from the message details tab.
- Note: The feature is currently available to test under Settings > Labs and set to go live on December 12th
Conversations Enhancement – Coming Soon
- We have added the tabs view for the new conversation left panel UI. Users can switch between the Unread, Starred & All tabs to filter conversations seamlessly. Earlier, this was under quick filters.
- This version also includes UI enhancements based on feedback received from customers in our earlier release.
- Note: The feature is currently available to test under Settings > Labs and set to go live on December 12th.
Forms, and Surveys
Date element will now be utilizing native Android and IOS date pickers for avoiding keyboard overlapping issue and invalid date values.
Facebook Integration Enhancement
- Going forward, if a Facebook page is connected with multiple FG Funnels accounts, the leads, reviews and messages generated from the Facebook page will flow into all the connected accounts.
- Previously, leads and reviews were being shared to all connected accounts and messages were only shared into the account with the latest integration creation date.