We are starting December off with some quick updates to share from the week of December 1st through December 7th, 2022.
Questions about an update below? Or have a question you need answered before you sign up for FG Funnels? Reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’re happy to help!
Facebook Form Field Mapping Enhancement
- We have rolled out the ability to map multiple option custom fields with Facebook form field mapping.
- What’s New:
- Ability to map Multiple Choice dropdown fields with Facebook form.
- Ability to map Radio option fields with Facebook form.
- Ability to map Checkbox fields with Facebook form.
Facebook Integration Enhancement
- We have enabled an email notification for the expiry of the Facebook connection.
- Whenever a Facebook page connection breaks, the account admin will receive an email with the list of details where the FB page connection is expired.
Funnel + Website Updates
- If the video encoding has failed, users can now retry encoding by reselecting the video. All videos that are in processing for more than a day will automatically get marked as failed.
File Size Limits
- The media library now supports different file upload sizes for each file category.
- Default file upload sizes updated for the media library when accessed from account Settings and Funnel Builder
- Videos – 4GB
- Documents – 100MB
- Audio – 100MB
- Images – 100MB