We’re back with a few updates to share from the week of November 4th through November 11th, 2022.
Questions about an update or something else in your FG Funnels account? Or have a question you need answered before you sign up for FG Funnels? Reach out to our team at email@example.com and we’re happy to help!
- When moving an Opportunity to a previous stage, without that being allowed -> We will mark the Action as Skipped in the logs and include an explanation in the description
- Previously, the logs would say Executed.
Funnels, Websites, Forms and Surveys Updates
- Funnel builder – copy-paste from MS Word, Google Docs, and other sources is now more accurate
- Previously, there were some inaccuracies such as added lines of spacing.
- Automatic protection from bot submissions for chat widget + order forms.
- Form/survey speed enhancements.
- Hosted videos no longer start muted.
Media Library Update
- Supports all media files up to 4GB being uploaded – both from within the funnel builder, and Settings > Media within the account.
- Previously, you could only upload videos up to 4GB, other media files had a lower limit, and this larger file size limit for videos only applied when uploading from directly within the funnel builder.