Here are our release notes for FG Funnels from June 2nd-8th, 2022.
If you have any questions about these updates, other software features, or just need help troubleshooting something in your account, reach out to our support team through live chat within your FG Funnels account, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Action — Math Operation
- Allows users to do basic math operations on their date and numeric fields.
- Typical use cases include:
- Policy/license renewal workflows (where you have the creation date, and you update the renewal date by adding x number of days/months/years).
- If you want to keep count of certain things. For instance, if you want to create packages of multiple appointment sessions and keep track of how many have been used and remain, you can create a numeric custom field, and incrementally subtract purchased sessions after each appointment is scheduled.
- You can also keep a count of how many times the contact has been through a particular workflow using the same logic, except incrementally adding to the numeric custom field rather than subtracting from it.
Enhanced If/Else Conditions Around Contact Date Fields
- Added operators like, in the next X days/months/years. Or in the last X days/months/years.
- To pair up with math operations: you can update the renewal date with a math operation, and you can check if the date falls in the next 2 weeks. Then if it does, you could send a reminder email to renew their license/policy.
- Also introduced some basic dynamic date options to check, like
Enhanced Version Of Date Update In Case Of Update Contact Field Action
- Now users can update a (date) field of a contact,
- Using current date (today),
- Custom date — either use custom variables, or write down the date.
- Or a static date using a date picker.
Added Option Of Invoice Due Date To Set Event Start Date Action In Workflows
- Based on this, you can create follow up or reminder workflows for invoice due dates.
Google Ad Reporting Update
- New data fields in Google Ad Reporting – ROI percentage, Leads, Sales, Cost Per Sale and Cost Per Lead.
- Export option in Google Ads Campaign, AdGroups and Ads (CSV)
- Default sort by number of clicks in both Google and Facebook ads
- Facebook campaign reporting is visually improved with campaign status icons
- For the fields to show up, the user needs to add the correct UTM template in Google Ad Reporting (under account settings, campaign settings, or ad settings in the Google ad Account – we recommend adding in Account Settings)
- When an account gets a lead, if they add the value – it will reflect in CPL (Cost Per Lead) and if they move them to an opportunity pipeline and assign a value, it shows up in CPS (Cost Per Sales).
- When an account moves the lead in the opportunity pipeline to the Won stage, they will have assigned an opportunity value (this becomes revenue). Thus, ROI is calculated as Revenue – Cost.