Summer is almost here and we are ready to kick it off with some new and improved features!
If you have any questions about FG Funnels, the updates discussed in this post, or account-related questions, reach out through live chat within your FG Funnels account, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call Reporting – New Feature: Deleted Numbers Filter
- Up until now, when a number assigned to an agent is changed, or the agent is removed from the account, that number stops showing up in the filter dropdown. So users weren’t able to filter out calls made / received on those numbers. This new filter will enable users to see calls made through those deleted numbers.
Wallet Transactions Export Release
- Export of a .csv file of account wallet transactions will be faster now (we can process around 700k records within 2-3 minutes)
- We can now export up to 1M transactions from an account
New Email Builder Updates – Coming Very Soon
- Email Campaigns can be saved in draft in the settings area (where we choose delivery method, contact list and email address settings)
- Email Campaign set up with RSS Schedule as the delivery method can be paused and can resume again
- Email Campaign Statistics will have a CSV export option
- If the user has set a name for a template, the system will carry forward the name when the template is used in a campaign (rather than showing untitled). User will still be able to change and rename the campaign.
- Wait Step For Overdue Invoice
- Will wait until the Invoice’s Due Date.
- Works the same as the Appointment wait action with Before and After
- Won’t work if there is no Invoice trigger
- A Revamp of the trigger list section. Better categorization of triggers according to their behavior.
- DND Phase 2
- DND in If/Else condition for specific channels
- UI fixes related to DND
- In the If/Else Conditions, the system treats empty Numeric/Monetary fields as a value of 0