We are back with our release notes for FG Funnels from May 26th – June 1st, 2022.
If you have any questions about FG Funnels, the updates discussed in this post, or account-related questions, feel free to reach out through live chat within your FG Funnels account, or send us an email to email@example.com.
- Going Live In 6 Days: New Email Builder Flow – Email Templates & Email Campaigns. This will provide…
- A better User Experience with searchable folders and help in organizing a smooth process
- A better representation of Email Statistics
- More flexibility for building a repetitive brand layout with Email Templates and Email Campaigns that allow you to deliver messages to your customer.
- New Email Builder Flow: Emails will have two menus (under Marketing > Email Builder) with the options of Email Campaigns and Templates. An email template is where you add the brand layout/design of the email and an “Email Campaign” is where you add a message and delivery options for sending to customers/leads.
- Users will be able to create templates via a Template Library, create templates by reusing the Campaigns which are sent or scheduled, and by customizing blank templates (either using a drag-and-drop Design Editor or an HTML Code Editor).
- You can also create Folders and Search to simplify managing multiple templates.
- Create Campaign by choosing a template or blank campaign.
- You will be able to reschedule the email up to one hour before the scheduled campaign. You can edit the block elements and update the schedule delivery modes. [Note – This is applicable for Schedule, Batch Schedule, and RSS Schedule].
- You can create Folders/Search to simplify managing multiple campaigns.
- You will be able to update email content during the ongoing campaign that is running for Schedule, RSS, Batch Schedule Delivery before our servers start preparing it for delivery on the scheduled time. [Note – There will be cases that it will get sent with the old copy sometimes, as we can’t control the delivery sequence in servers.]
- Better Statistic Representation with numbers and percentages, preview, delivery data, and advanced analytics which are already present under Contacts > Bulk Actions.
- Invoice Trigger – New workflow trigger to fire based off of invoice processing. Also if/else conditions to branch out based on invoice data.
- Wait Step Appointment Time Update – Introduced a more granular level of delay in case of appointment/event time.
Introducing Calendar Popover and Event Activity Log
- View a quick summary of all Calendar Appointments as well as incoming events coming in from Google/Outlook from within the calendar view.
- Perform quick actions like changing the appointment status or cancelling the appointment right from the popover.
- Access detailed activity logs explaining all changes made to appointments every step along the way.
- Users can now view key information on who created/edited an appointment, when and where the action was performed from.
- Information on when events were uploaded to Google/Outlook or synced in from Google/Outlook are now accessible to the users via the activity log.
- Users can also view the values of appointment fields like title and appointment owner before and after an edit action was performed.
- Ability to filter the activity log by time range to only see the actions performed on the appointment within a given time window.