Hello, funnel friends! August is officially here and we have some updates ready for you to check out.
If you have any questions about these updates, other software features, or just need help troubleshooting something in your account, reach out to our support team through live chat within your FG Funnels account, or send us an email to email@example.com
Funnel Speed Enhancements
The speed enhancements release is live as of August 1st, 2022.
- The preview and rendering of funnels has been updated.
- There could be problems with areas including – but not limited to – custom scripts, custom HTML elements, and tracking codes.
- This could also affect forms, surveys, and calendars.
- We found only 5 of our FG template collections were impacted, and not all templates within each of those collections:
- We have created this lesson in FG Funnels University that covers what exactly changed and what CSS needs to be adjusted to fix those changes.
- The template collection snapshots themselves have been updated, so if you are loading a new copy of any template into your account from the “Request Collection” tab in the left menu of your account, don’t worry – it’s already compatible with the update.
- However, if you were using a template prior to July 23, 2022 that is listed above, you may need to update some of the CSS selectors.
- IMPORTANT – TEST IT OUT!
- If you have tested your funnels, forms, and surveys using the labs feature in your account (Settings > Labs) prior to this release, you should not have any problems. Please test your sites otherwise!
Email Builder Update
You can now import Mailchimp email templates into the Email Builder Templates
- Two ways to import:
- Users can create a Mailchimp campaign, view the detail of the email campaign, and copy the URL to import.
- Users can create a Mailchimp template and convert it to a campaign in draft mode, view the details of the email campaign, and copy the URL to import.
- Users will be able to see the preview of the template before importing it inside the email builder.
- NOTE: The templates will be created as HTML type (code editor) Email Templates.
Increased Bulk Contact Processing
- We have increased the rate of processing of contacts
- Customers can now send their bulk emails, bulk sms, and bulk workflow/campaigns faster
- New Rate limits are –
- 0 to 25k contacts -> 15000 contacts processed per hour
- 25k to 50k contacts -> 7500 contacts processed per hour
- 50k to 100k contacts -> 6000 contacts processed per hour
- 100k contacts and above -> 4500 contacts processed per hour
New Tags Page With Pagination + Search
- New table to accommodate tags.
- Search functionality to search any tags.
- Pagination for the table.
- New user experience to bulk delete tags