We are back with our release notes for FG Funnels from July 21st – 28th, 2022.
If you have any questions about FG Funnels, the updates discussed in this post, or account-related questions, feel free to reach out through live chat within your FG Funnels account, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A more enhanced form of webhook action.
- Now you can make GET requests using the webhook action in workflows.
- Option to add additional headers & payload to the request (in case of POST)
- Option to add additional headers & query parameters to the request (in case of GET)
Audit Log Updates
- Audit Log UI improvement
- In the new UI we have multiple columns – Name, Module, Action, Done By, Date & Time, and Option.
- Name: In this column will show the Module name and Id, ID will be clickable to filter based on ID.
- Module: In this column will show the module type. Module will be clickable to filter module-wise.
- Action: In this column will show the module action type. Action will be clickable to filter action-wise.
- Done by: In this columns will show change by User/source details, this is also clickable to filter by user.
- Option: Upon clicking on three dots we can see the multiple options, View details, and Restore. These options will be conditional. For now, the restore option will only show for the delete contact filter, and the View Details option will show for create and update action.
- We have added pagination with multiple page sizes and next and previous buttons
- Restore contact from audit log.
- For now, the Restore feature is only available for a deleted contact. The restore contact feature will restore the contact as well as a related module like opportunity, note task, etc. which was deleted at the time of contact deletion.
Media Library Update
File size of images uploaded from funnel builder and website builder has been increased to 100MB
Product Page Revamp:
- New Layout for the Product Page.
New My Library Page:
- New Library Page and In-app upsell which was in Labs will be live for everyone.
- Existing custom CSS/JS (under Memberships > Settings > Site Details > Advanced) applied to the My Library page might not work properly with the new page and may need to be updated.