We’re back with some feature updates and new releases from the week of August 18th through August 24th, 2022!
If you have any questions about these updates, other software features, or just need help troubleshooting something in your account, reach out to our support team through live chat within your FG Funnels account, or send us an email to email@example.com.
- We have moved Teams (My Staff > Teams) under Calendar Settings as Groups.
- Now you can quickly create a Calendar Group with just Name, Description and URL.
- Adding Users to a Team is no longer required in order to setup a calendar with multiple users, multiple appointment types, or multiple availabilities for a single user.
- Users can be directly added to their respective Calendar(s) in the Group.
- Recurring invoices has been released from beta testing and is now available for all users.
- Automatic payments for recurring invoice was also released from beta testing and is now available across all accounts.
Recurring Invoice Preview:
Automatic Payments On Recurring Invoice Preview:
- We now have the ability to fetch the data whenever the “Assigned To” field is updated via our webhook for opportunities.
- Whenever the assigned to field gets updated, the webhook will fire and provide the applicable information.
- Introducing Comments:
- Members/students can now comment in the Lesson of a Product/Course in the Memberships area.
- You can manage comments as the Account Owner/Course Creator, and can be deleted and restored.
- Comments can be Enabled, Hidden, or Locked on a per-lesson or per-category basis.
- Comments can also be set to be visible publicly to all members, or only to the Instructor.