We’ve got a couple of quick FG Funnels updates to share from the week of March 30th – April 5th, 2023.
If you have any questions about these updates, other software features, or need help with troubleshooting something in your account, reach out to our support team at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!
Class Booking Calendar
- The new Class Booking calendar lets multiple attendees to reserve a spot for the same event. Set the attendee limit and assign one of your team members to lead, whether it’s a class, webinar, or lecture.
- Use Cases
- Training Sessions
- Sports Events
Add Logo To Calendar Widget
- Users will now have the ability to add a logo/image to their Calendar widget!
- Option to Upload Logo/Image while creating a new calendar (or can be done for existing calendars by simply editing them).
- Select from Square or Circular shape, depending on how you want the logo to appear.
Custom Email And SMS Notifications For Invoicing
- The ability to customize email and SMS notifications used in invoicing is now live under Invoice Settings. This will you to use your own email templates for invoicing and not rely on the system-generated defaults.
- Email and SMS notifications can be customized for the customer receiving the invoice under the Customer Notifications section
- Email notifications can be customized for the account user who is sending the invoice under the Team Notifications section
- Turn the toggle off to exclude any specific notification from being sent
- Use the Invoice custom values in the Email and SMS builder to include details in notifications like customer information, invoice total, due date, invoice URL, etc.