Hope you’re having a wonderful week! We have just a couple of quick updates to share from the week of April 13th through 19th, 2023.
If you have any questions about these updates, about other features, or FG Funnels in general, send an email to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Expanded Font Options
- Blog Post font styling was limited to 10 set of fonts. Users wanted to create the same branding look and feel with the same fonts across their public facing website pages.
- With this new release, blog posts can have more than 1495 google fonts.
- How to use these new fonts?
- Create a New Blog Post or open a Published Blog Post.
- Click on the fonts option inside.
- Click on Custom Fonts, then search from or scroll through the list of fonts.
- Note – The custom fonts section will hold the 10 last selected fonts for ease of use.
- Availability of Phone Number
- Australia and Netherlands Mobile Number now available for buying
- Lithuania added as a country to the phone number buying list
- Number Migration –
- Sub-accounts will be allowed for auto migration if they have UK mobile and toll free numbers as they do not need reg bundle or address.
- A2P Registration
- Multiple submissions of A2P has been restricted and only one brand/campaign can be created to avoid duplicate charges.
- Shaken/STIR Registration –
- Multiple submissions of Shaken/STIR has been restricted and only one bundle can be created. The same can be re-submitted in case of rejection.