This is the most helpful email you’ll read all week, and THIS week… we’re announcing our Black Friday Weekend Sale!
- YouTube: Need help pricing your offer? Julie’s got you!
- To celebrate all the awesome things we created in 2021, we’re giving you 30% off anything you missed this year. Be sure to grab Course Chemist, Future Fund, or any of our new Lead Magnets + Webinar Decks from our premium design drops. Sale will run Friday through Cyber Monday. This coupon will work for any of our courses or templates selling.
- The Move to Gorgeous class is happening this week and it’s not too late to get in! We record everything, and if you’ve ever been overwhelmed at the thought of moving your stuff from one platform to the next, this is a must take class. You can register for free here.
- Don’t forget! Our special done for you setup offer expires on November 23rd, so be sure to sign up for the annual plan by next Tuesday!
- We’re currently running an affiliate contest for Move to Gorgeous, and two winners will get a year of FG Funnels for free. We’re tracking the most leads and the most purchasers. If you’ve not signed up for our affiliate program for FG Funnels, you can do so at fgfunnels.firstpromoter.com.
- Office Hours: We host them every day. You can get the times right here, and see how one works here!
- 80% of the room block is sold out for Marketer’s Heart Event! If you watched Julie + Cathy’s stories over the last week, they were in Disney World, and the next opportunity for that to happen is AT THIS EVENT. It’s a do not miss.
- We’re featuring some of our speakers on our Instagram account so you can start following them now!
- If you’re an attendee, watch your email because our first Marketer’s Heart magazine is landing soon!
This week we want to feature a newly certified marketer who had us ROLLING with her copy. If this isn’t a good example of how to make something really boring funny, we don’t know what is. Check out her project submission. Georgina Ware is newly certified and clearly gifted at bold copywriting.
You may have noticed a new sidebar this week! That’s been updated inside the software, but don’t worry – everything is still there. Be sure to check out the top menu bar too when you’re clicking around.
Have a great week!
xx Julie + Cathy