This week we have a quick sprinkle of release notes to share. Here’s whats new from the week of September 22nd through September 28th, 2022.
If you have any questions or need any help with your FG Funnels account, just reach out to our support team through live chat within your FG Funnels account, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’re happy to help!
Subscriptions page is now live, under Payments (left menu) > Subscriptions (top menu within Payments).
- Provides a list view of all subscriptions purchased via order forms, along with the transactions recorded under each subscription, and the current status of the subscription.
- This will be useful in keeping track of customers with an active/expired/canceled/failed subscription.
Send invoices as PDFs, without Stripe Connect to collect payment outside of FG Funnels – check, other payment software, etc
- Users are able to use the invoicing feature without Stripe Connect under Payments -> Invoices. This includes sending both one-time and recurring invoices.
- The end customer will be able to download a PDF of the invoice
- After sending an invoice as a PDF, users can mark the invoice as paid after receiving payment from the customer using the Record Payment option in the invoice.
- NOTE: To accept card payments directly on invoices, Stripe Connect is mandatory.
Releases For OAuth 2.0 APIs
(a.k.a. Releases you, your Developer, or Integrations Specialist may find helpful when connecting your FG Funnels account to other applications via code or third party integration software. Beware, the following does contain some technical jargon!)
New webhook event for Opportunity monetary value updates.
- This will fire a webhook with the opportunity data whenever opportunity monetary value is changed
- API to search conversations GET
- Conversation Type – All, Unread, Read, Starred, Unstarred (starred & unstarred are new features that will be visible later with the UI release)
- Assigned To (Contact Owner) – Filter by 1 or multiple owners or unassigned chats
- Last message channel – SMS, Email, FB, GMB, IG, GMB, Voicemail, Calls
- Sort By
- Latest to oldest
- Oldest to latest
- SMS and Email messages sent via Bulk Actions can now send using Conversation Providers
- Outbound Message webhook event now also supports the SMS sent via Bulk Actions
Message Upload API
- Upload API for the message attachments
- API to search tasks POST
- Params – contactId, completed, assignedTo, query, skip, limit