We’ve got a couple of quick FG Funnels updates to share from the week of February 23rd – March 1st, 2023.
If you have any questions about these updates, other software features, or need help with troubleshooting something in your account, reach out to our support team through live chat within your FG Funnels account, or send us an email to email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!
- The Order Submitted trigger in Workflows now works with Authorize.net checkouts. Users can use the trigger along with order related custom values and shopping cart values in the email builder (Marketing -> Emails) to auto-populate product line items purchased during checkout.
- Updated the logic in merchant-initiated record payments using card, or scheduling of auto-payments in recurring templates using Authorize.net to handle cases of additional FDS filters defined in the merchant portal. In this case, the merchant will be notified that FDS is not allowing the transaction to happen.
- Updated the logic for customer-initiated payments in invoicing with Authorize.net. This will not allow payments to be in a pending state due to FDS and the end customer will be notified to contact the merchant for accepting payment.
- We have rolled out HTML and PHP file type checks for files coming in as Inbound & Outbound attachments on messages.
- We found that there are messages(SMS/Email/FB/IG) with attachments that are HTML or PHP files
- And in most cases these files are malicious and are phishing the users for private and confidential data, like usernames and passwords.