Here are our release notes for FG Funnels from January 5th-12th, 2023. If you have any questions about these updates, other software features, or need help with troubleshooting something in your account, reach out to our support team through live chat within your FG Funnels account, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments/Order Forms Update
- UI change for payments in order forms
- We’ve enhanced the user interface while the end customer is making a payment on the order forms
- Payment methods will now appear as tabs in case both Stripe and PayPal have been connected.
- In case only PayPal is connected, the PayPal button will act as a checkout button
- The customer will have the option to enter their credit card details in case only Stripe is connected
2-Way Email Sync For Outlook
- This feature is available to test in your account in the Labs area before the full release.
- Head to Settings > Labs to enable it.
- What’s New:
- Users can connect their personal Outlook email account and sync outgoing & incoming emails between the CRM and personal Outlook account.
- Users can use their personal Outlook email accounts to send, receive & track emails.
- The sync will be established between both platforms when an email thread is initiated from the CRM in FG Funnels (first outbound message). All the subsequent emails in the thread will be in sync between both platforms.
- How the sender domain mapping works for the different types of emails;
- Individual Email: On connecting a personal email account (Outlook), the Outlook email ID will be considered as the sender domain for the emails sent by the user for individual emails.
- Bulk Email: If the user enters their personal email ID (post connection) under the “From Field”, the user email ID will be considered as the sender domain for the bulk emails. If the field is kept blank, it will consider the account level provider as the sender domain.
- Bulk Email: If the user enters an email ID different from their personal email ID connected (Outlook), it will consider the account level provider as the sender domain.
- Workflow & Automation: Emails will continue to go from account level providers.
- This feature is a user-level setting and does not impact other users in the account.
Funnels, Websites, Forms & Surveys Updates
Destination URLs for Redirects now support query parameters, previously query params were not allowed in URL redirects.
New Embed Options For Forms
- What’s New?
- With the new embed options we are creating versatile options such as
- Embedding forms in multiple formats
- Control over when and how to show the forms
- Sequence different forms to show up based on visits
- Option to deactivate a form after some specific number of visits.
- Why are we doing this?
- Currently, we can embed our forms in a single iframe.
- The existing implementation is plain and simple, not much options around when to show/hide the form or where to show it.
- Custom script has to be used for adding more flexibility on position of the form or showing/hiding the form.
- Form Embedding options available
- Inline (Would work like the previous Implementation but with new triggers and deactivation options)
- Polite slide-in (left or right), along with ability to minimize
- Sticky sidebar (left or right), along with ability to minimize
- All Existing forms will work in the previous way itself until they use the new integrate options
- We will now transcode 4k videos if the uploaded video’s pixel rate is 4k.
- Transcoding Flow Revamp:
- If 4k is uploaded then we will transcode this video into 4k, 1080p, 720p and 480p formats and stream 4k, 1080p, 720p and 480p formats.
- If 1080p is uploaded then we will transcode this video into 1080p, 720p and 480p formats.
- If 720p is uploaded then we will transcode this video into 720p and 480p formats.
- If 480p is uploaded then we will transcode this video into 480p format alone.
- If video with lower then 480p resolution is uploaded then we are transcoding it to only 480p format so that we can stream at least 480p video